SEO Seminar - What is important?
This open seminar is designed for beginners and can be booked inhouse as well. You will have a thorough look at all main components of SEO:
- ✔ On-page SEO
- ✔ Off-page SEO
- ✔ Content marketing
- ✔ Monitoring and reporting
SEO is an integral part of online marketing. You can think of it as one of the most important ways to get more traffic on your website. The search engine Google, can potentially drive substantial traffic to your site. Learn how it generates its results and interprets a website. If you want to attract more visitors to your website, this course can give you some insights on how to implement SEO successfully and avoid common mistakes.
Small and medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and freelancers can benefit from internet marketing opportunities like search engine optimization to improve their revenues.
- Marketing Manager
- Online Marketing Manager
- PR Manager
- Online Editor
- Individuals working in marketing and PR
The price includes:
- Day Seminar
- Small groups – max. 6 participants
- Extensive seminar papers – as PDF
- Certificate available
Diplom-designer (FH) Gaby Lingath is the owner of Link SEO, a Berlin based agency. She works as an independent consultant and project manager in online marketing for more than 10 years.
She is an established trainer and speaker eg at Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin), Universität der Künste Berlin (UdK Berlin), IBB programm Coaching BONUS, Gründerinnenzentrale and medien-sprechstunde.de.
Das sagen unsere Kunden
Die SEO-Veranstaltung fand ich sehr hilfreich, sachlich und auf den Punkt gebracht. Frau Lingath ging auf alle Fragen umfangreich ein. Sie ist sehr professionell und angenehm zuzuhören. Als eine definitiv zufriedene Kundin kann ich das Seminar absolut weiter empfehlen.
09:00 – 10:30 Introduction to SEO, Technical SEO and Keyword Research
- Major Google algorithm updates
- Technical SEO e.g. coding, page speed, duplicate content, robots.txt and sitemap.xml
- Keyword Research – What does your target audience look for? Which words do they use to look for your products and services? Tips & tools
10:45 – 12:30 On-Page-Optimization
On-Page-Optimization – How can you optimize your website for a better ranking, more clients and a growing business? Tips & tools for analysis and optimization:
- Concept & structure of the website & usability – What is your business objective? Is your website aligned with your targets?
- URL, title & description – How to optimize the snippets of your website on search engine result pages (SERP).
- Headings, images, media – How to improve headings, images and media for search engines?
- Internal links – for optimized usability and higher ranking.
13:30 – 15:00 Off-Page-Optimization & Content Marketing
The complex world of Off-Page-Optimization.
- Organic linkbuilding
15:30 – 17:00 Monitoring
You will get an insight on
- Free SEO tools
- Google Analytics Universal and Google Analytics 4
- Google Search Console
- KPI – Key Performance Indicators – Which KPIs are useful to measure your success in oline-marketing?
- Google Looker Studio
- At the bottom of this seminar page you will find a form.
- In this form you can select the date of the seminar you are interested in and fill in the fields.
- Once you have completed the form and read and clicked on the data protection information, please click on "Jetzt kostenpflichtig bestellen".
- You will immediately receive an e-mail with the basic seminar data.
- Within one working day you will receive an invoice from us.
- The invoice amount is to be paid according to the terms of payment, but in any case before the seminar begins.
- After receipt of payment, you will receive the access data for the seminar from us.
- If you are prevented from attending the seminar, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance. We will then find a solution for you e.g. refund of the amount or a new date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.