Learn how to create successful Google Ads campaigns
For many companies, advertising with Google Ads is an interesting way to reach potential customers. The text, picture and video ads created in Google Ads are published in the Google search results or in the display network, on YouTube among others.
Google ads & extensions, audiences, ad schedule and bidding – There is a lot to consider when creating a successful google ads campaign. In this one-day seminar we will give you an insight into these settings and we will create a campaign together.
Do you have marketing goals for your Google Ads campaigns?
We will introduce you to procedures and show you techniques with which you can improve your ROI (Return on Investment).
Small and medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and freelancers can benefit from online marketing opportunities like Google Ads to improve their revenues. This seminar is aimed at people from companies and agencies who are responsible for Google Ads, or would like to deal with this topic:
- Marketing Manager
- Online Marketing Manager
- Individuals working in marketing and distribution
- Entrepreneurs, Start-ups, Freelancer
The price includes:
- Day Seminar - Face-to-Face - Link SEO, Anklamer Straße 38, 10115 Berlin
- Beverages, Business Lunch
- Small groups – max. 6 participants
- Extensive seminar papers – as PDF
- Certificate available
Diplom-designer (FH) Gaby Lingath is the owner of Link SEO, a Berlin based agency. She works as an independent consultant and project manager in online marketing for more than 10 years.
She is an established trainer and speaker eg at Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin), Universität der Künste Berlin (UdK Berlin), IBB programm Coaching BONUS, Gründerinnenzentrale and medien-sprechstunde.de.
Get to know Google Ads and get a little deeper into it. You will be able to develop and implement Google Ads campaigns or work more efficiently with your agency.
09:00 – 10:30 Campaign planning and keyword research
What do you want to achieve with your Google Ads campaign? Are you planning an image campaign or do you want to sell, or generate addresses? What do reach, click rate and actual conversion mean for your company?
- Introduction to Google Ads
- Tips for budget planning
- Introduction to keyword research
10:45 – 12:30 How to create a Google Ads campaign?
Creating campaigns tailored to your online marketing goals is the aim you want to achieve. Which campaign settings offer good prerequisites – get to know different possibilities:
- Introduction to Google Ads campaign settings
- Create a Google Ads campaign in the search network
- Create a Google Ads campaign in the display network
- What types of ads does Google Ads support?
- Tips on formats
13:30 – 15:00 Google Ads extensions
Google Ads offers you further possibilities to make the presence of your ads even more interesting and comprehensive.
- sitelink extensions
- Call extensions
- Location extensions
- Callout extensions
- Structured snippet extensions
- additional information etc.
15:30 – 17:00 Conversion tracking and reports
Which conversion do you want to capture? How do you set up conversion tracking in Google Ads? How do you create reports in Google Ads to monitor the performance of your ads?
- Configure conversion tracking
- Create reports: Reports Editor, segments and dimensions
- Google Looker Studio
- At the bottom of this seminar page you will find a form.
- In this form you can select the date of the seminar you are interested in and fill in the fields.
- Once you have completed the form and read and clicked on the data protection information, please click on "Jetzt kostenpflichtig bestellen".
- You will immediately receive an e-mail with the basic seminar data.
- Within one working day you will receive an invoice from us.
- The invoice amount is to be paid according to the terms of payment, but in any case before the seminar begins.
- If you are prevented from attending the seminar, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance. We will then find a solution for you e.g. refund of the amount or a new date.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.