Understand the basics of search engine optimization SEO
This open seminar is designed for beginners and can be booked inhouse as well. You will have a thorough look at all main components of SEO:
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Content marketing
- Monitoring and reporting
Small and medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurs starting their own businesses, and freelancers can benefit from internet marketing opportunities like search engine optimization to improve their revenues.
- Marketing Manager
- Online Marketing Manager
- PR Manager
- Online Editor
- Individuals working in marketing and PR
10:00 – 11:30 Introduction to SEO, Technical SEO and Keyword Research
- Major Google algorithm updates
- Technical SEO e.g. coding, page speed, duplicate content, robots.txt and sitemap.xml
- Keyword Research – What does your target audience look for? Which words do they use to look for your products and services? Tips & tools
11:45 – 13:00 On-Page-OptimizationOn-Page-Optimization – How can you optimize your website for a better ranking, more clients and a growing business? Tips & tools for analysis and optimization:
- Concept & structure of the website & usability – What is your business objective? Is your website aligned with your targets?
- URL, title & description – How to optimize the snippets of your website on search engine result pages (SERP).
- Headings, images, media – How to improve headings, images and media for search engines?
- Internal links – for optimized usability and higher ranking.
14:00 – 15:30 Off-Page-Optimization & Content MarketingThe complex world of Off-Page-Optimization.
- Organic linkbuilding
15:45 – 17:00 MonitoringYou will get an insight on
- Free SEO tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- KPI – Key Performance Indicators – Which KPIs are useful to measure your success in oline-marketing?
Gaby Lingath is the owner of Link SEO, a Berlin based agency. She works as an independent consultant and project manager in online marketing for more than 10 years. She is an established trainer and speaker eg at Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin), Universität der Künste Berlin (UdK Berlin), IBB programm Coaching BONUS, Gründerinnenzentrale and medien-sprechstunde.de.
- Small groups – max. 6 participants
- Extensive seminar papers – printed and digital as PDF
- Certificate available
- Snacks and Drinks
- Business Lunch
- Free Wi-Fi access
SEO Seminar in English
16.11.2018 10:00 – 17:00SEO Seminar (Englisch) Link SEO649,- € *book now
- seminar room
seminar roomAnklamer Straße 3810115 Berlin
* all prices plus VAT
- places available
- limited places available
- fully booked